Is your roof nearing the end of its lifespan (about 20 years or older)? Have you noticed any visible sagging, water leaks, or missing or damaged shingles? These are signs that you need a new roof installation.
Installing New Roofs
A high-quality, long-lasting roof installation is not as cheap as quick repairs or re-roofing, but it has significant benefits and a high return on investment.
A roof installation involves removing all shingles and underlayment down to the roof deck and installing a brand new roof.
The expert craftsmen at The Roof Doctors specialize in roof installation and use top-grade materials from trusted manufacturers like CertainTeed, IKO, GAF, Owens Corning, and others. This allows us to guarantee our work, in addition to the full manufacturer’s warranty.
7 Benefits of a New Roof Installation
1. Remove existing damage: Because installing a new roof means removing all the old shingles and underlayment to expose the roof deck, repairs can easily be made to the roof structure and its components to remove damage and install a new, reliable, durable roof.
2. Increases home value and curb appeal: A new roof is great for curb appeal and beneficial if you plan to sell your home in the near future. It increases your home value and can help to sell your home quickly for more money. Buyers will relish the opportunity to purchase a home with a safe, warrantied, quality roof.
3. Improves energy efficiency: Old roofs tend to leak air resulting in high heating and cooling costs. A new roof with energy-efficient shingles seals up any leaks and the shingles reflect the sun’s rays instead of absorbing them so you save on every power bill.
4. Healthier home: Old, leaky roofs let water and moisture into the home allowing mold and mildew to grow. Mold and mildew can cause health problems for your family. A new roof installation will keep the water and moisture out, increase the quality of air in your home, and help keep your family healthy.
5. Increased quality and protection: A high-quality, durable roof is important for protecting your home, family, and possessions. For those living in areas with harsh weather, a new roof can withstand and resist damage from heavy rains, snowstorms, ice, hail, heavy winds, and extreme heat.
6. Cost savings: A newly installed roof means fewer repairs necessary in the future, a warranty that covers repairs if necessary, lower insurance premiums, and lower energy bills.
7. Peace of mind: When you install a new roof on your home, you can rest assured knowing that your roof is secure and your family is protected for decades.
Reliable Roof Installation in Maine
If you need a reliable and efficient roofer with competitive pricing in southern or central Maine, look no further than The Roof Doctors. Throughout our many years of experience, we are proud to have earned an A+ rating from the BBB and over 150 five-star reviews on Google. Your neighbors throughout Maine know who they would recommend.
If it is time for a new roof installation, look no further than The Roof Doctors. Your home is in good hands with The Roof Doctors. Contact us online or call (207) 772-2719 to schedule an assessment and request a free quote.